$8.00 was $10.00
This variant is currently sold out
These bowls are handcrafted from real coconuts that would otherwise be burned as waste (significantly contributing to CO2 and methane emissions) or discarded in landfill. We work with rural artisans in the Philippines to reduce waste & provide a sustainable livelihood with fair trade wages. These coconut shells are purchased from small family coconut farms to add more value to their crop. Each coconut bowl is unique with its own shape, colors and markings.
- Material: Coconut Shell
- 100% Natural (free of BPA, toxins & plastics)
- Eco Friendly & Sustainable
- Small Size Average: 4" x 3.5" x 1.75"
- Large Size Average: 5.5" x 5.5" x 2"
- Uses: eat out of nature, clay mask bowls, accessories bowl
- Hand Wash w/ Warm Soapy Water
- Polish w/ Coconut Oil (or other oil) to maintain shine
- Do Not Expose to Extreme Heat
- Do Not Use in Dishwasher, Oven or Microwave
Handmade in partnership with social enterprise Pagbabago, shop the collection here.